Does getmymettle.com share any Personal Customer Information with anyone?
We share your personal data with only a few of our trusted partners, including the courier company, the payment gateway. To fulfill your order, the sharing of these data is necessary. We will do our best to protect your personal information at all times.
1. WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store as part of the purchase and sale process, we collect your personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, billing, order history, feedback, visits to and use of getmymettle.com (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, duration of visit etc.)
Email / SMS (if applicable): We can send you emails or SMS about your order, shop, new products, and other updates with your permission.
If we are required by law to do so or you violate our Terms of Service, we may disclose your personal information.
If you select a direct payment portal for your purchase, your credit-card data is stored in the payment gateway. The Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) is encrypted and adhesive to the highest security requirements by Payment Card Industry. We recommend that you contact the payment gateway you wish to choose directly for additional security data.
We shall take reasonable precautions and best practice in the industry to protect your personal information, to ensure that it is not lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destructed inappropriately. Every information that is personally identifiable that we collect and store is protected with the appropriate means and getmymettle.com is not responsible for any unauthorized access or use by third parties.
If you provide us with your credit card, net banking, UPI, mobile wallets or any other online payment information, the information will only be encrypted by the payment gateway provider and not by us.
- Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by us when you use our web site. These will be placed in your computer’s hard disk and enable us to recognize you as a user when you next visit.
- You can configure your browser so that it responds to cookies the way you deem fit. For example, you make want to accept all cookies, reject them all, or get notified when a cookie is sent. Please check your browser’s settings to modify cookie behavior as per your individual behavior.
7. SECURITY & PROTECTION OF DATA
- Mettle uses well-recognised and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that your browser is able to support.
- Several layers of built-in security, including an advanced firewall system, encryption of credit card numbers, and use of passwords, protect the collected information.
8. EXTERNAL WEB SERVICES
- We use a number of external web services on our site to display content within our web pages. For example, to display a video we use YouTube. As with the social buttons, we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your use of the content we embed on our site.
- The site contains links to other websites for the benefit of its visitors. This Privacy and Policy does not apply to such other websites. Mettle is not expressly or impliedly responsible for, or liable to any loss or damage caused to you by the collection, use, and retention of Personal Information by such website in any manner whatsoever. It is important that you review the privacy and policies of all websites you visit before you disclose any information to such websites.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information, contact us at email@example.com