- Mettle's Pure+ Micronized Creatine now with Mint and Coconut water extract.
- Mint and coconut water extract to keep you hydrated and fresh.
- Mettle's Pure+ Micronized Creatine fuels skeletal muscles.
- Mettle's Pure+ Micronized Creatine supports immediate energy production.
- Mettle's Pure+ Micronized Creatine for a high-intensity workout
- Mettle's Pure+ Micronized Creatine for enhanced stamina
- Mettle's Pure+ Micronized Creatine can be used as a supplement by intense sports or exercises
- Mettle's Pure+ Micronized Creatine triggers protein synthesis and replenishes ATP levels
Benefits of Mettle's Pure+ Micronized Creatine
- Fuels skeletal muscles.
- Instant energy boost.
- Keeps you hydrated.
- Perfect for a high-intensity workout.
- Enhances stamina.
- Trigger protein synthesis.
- Replenishes ATP Levels.
Mint and Coconut Water Extract Benefits
Mint and coconut water extract is added to Mettle's Pure+ Micronized creatine to keep you hydrated. It is not reasonless addition. Creatine supplement is known to dehydrate people; therefore, Mettle has tackled that problem by adding mint and coconut water extract to keep you hydrated and fresh.
Mettle's Pure+ Micronized creatine is India's first creatine supplement developed by Mettle's R&D team to keep you hydrated so that you can stay fresh and keep going.
No Banned Substance
Mettle products are rigorously tested & certified. Our products are known for the accuracy of our claims and purity. Thus, Mettle's Iso Whey Protein is above par on the global standards. Swasthum Wellness PVT LTD, the parent company of Mettle, is a USA FDA-registered manufacturer. We also have certification from ISO, Non-GMO, and GMP. You can verify the purity and authenticity of our product from the reports available online.
Frequently Asked Questions
Creatine helps to fuel skeletal muscles and provides support for immediate energy production during high-intensity workouts.
Creatine is primarily used for muscular energy, which supports power, strength, and stamina.
Creatine is useful for those involved in Intense Sports Exercises. For athletes, it improves performance and fuels muscles. Body Builders, and Heavy Weight Lifters.
Creatine should be taken post-workout as it replenishes ATP levels and maintains a steady flow of energy during workouts.